The symbol of the person (in red) represents our commitment to helping young people develop purposeful lives.
Finally, the paper plane represents the pioneering spirit that we hope will help each one of our students soar to new heights.
CampusImpact’s programmes are categorised into 5 pillars: ImpactCare, ImpactEd, ImpactFamily, ImpactFUL, and ImpactReach.
The services under each pillar support children , their family members, and other organisations in the systems that are vital for young people to thrive. To effectively help our youths, we work with partners and stakeholders to strengthen each of these pillars.
- Learning Curve
- Study Buddy
- Face to Face or Zoom Counselling
- Art Therapy
- Dance and Movement Therapy
- Play Therapy
- H.E.L.P Parenting Webinars
- Practitioner Training
- Training for Schools and Educators
- Home Visits
- Family Sessions
- Family Bonding Sessions
- After School Engagement in Schools
- Study Buddy @ Marsiling ComLink
- Leadership Workshops
- Social-Emotional Learning Workshops